.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Monday, September 07, 2009

.About Bread, Cookies, and Fruits.

Last month, I got lots of bread, cookies, fruits, etc. as a present...I am truly blessed by being surrounded by all this good persons! Hohohoho!
Garlic Bread from Food Hall , my sister gave me this :) It's kinda big [ I compared it with fork, see the picture ], the Garlic tasted good, but I think I should heat it in microwave before eat it, and filled it with some meat, it's too plain. Ah I'm such a meat lover anyway hahaha..
This was taken last month at my sister's place, it's Roti Sisir from Holland Bakery [I think they also selled it on Superindo]. I know it's only a simple combination, put some margarine and sugar on top of a thick bread, still the bread itself has already took my appetite *droll*
Having breakfast with this, few frozen strawberries and a cup of tea [I got twinings for that day! -__-] is a really good way to start the day!
Talking about breakfast, then this is the most loveable breakfast beside Roti Sisir. I know, it's totally a sin, but what can i say? I cant resist myself digging more on this, Toast topped with some chopped frozen Anchor salted butter and Knott's Blueberry Jam, and a cup of coffee. Huhuhu forgive me my BP :(
Anyway my mom just went back from Semarang, she bought this as always, Mochi Gemini. Me is not a fan of Sesame, but what the heck for this one I had my compensation :P
Last week, my friend just went back from Sg. She bought me this, Caramel Wafers. kinda good, but feel free to eat it with non-sugar tea. It's already too sweet for my taste :)
I bought this brownies cookies for my sister at Slipi Jaya. Forgot the vendor's name, but it's across the Giant Hypermart. They put lots of cinnamon, I love it! A lil bit too hard for my teeth [I almost scared my teeth was gonna break], but let's say...I'll be back soon for this one :)
And I eat lots of tomatoes last week.
And strawberry, of course.
Anyway my mom bought me this, White Peach. I love Peach, but I dont buy it too often [my wallet will be crying if I bought this too much], and one day my mom saw it at the market and she bought it. Not as expensive as the normal one, but I'm sorry mom I think I prefer the ordinary one... :( this one texture' like apple, but it has less scent than apple. It tasted plain if I could describe it in a word. Definetely would ask my mom for buying me the ordinary one! :P
Another thing that my mom bought [well, she doesnt like to try new food, but she likes bought extraordinary fruits!] is this, Angco. I never eat fresh Angco, it also tasted like apple, Washington D.C apples for sure. Love the taste!

Well, that's it for now. I'll post the next present later! hohohohohoh!

No comments: