.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

.Chatime.

Okay, I admit I'm being addicted with this drink. Gosh I even drink this twice this week, three times if I don't limit myself today :( It's hard to try new flavor since I could not pass the Chatime Special Roasted Milk Tea with Grass Jelly each time. btw, I found their coconut jelly was irresistible too :( but few days ago I went there with my friends, I had an opportunity to try the other menu; Matcha Latte with Red Bean Smoothies (good! but smoothies keep my brain freezing); Lemon Juice with Aloe Vera (super sour for 100% sugar --it means real lemon! -- and aloe vera chunks nyam!); Pearl Milk Tea (it's different than Roasted Milk Tea, it's more alike Thai Milk Tea for me, still good though); Matcha Latte with Red Bean (the latte itself already good, smoothies version was better since it mixed well the matcha and the bean.

I should try the Kumquat juice but how can I pass the Roasted Milk Tea? Maybe I should drink the Roasted Milk Tea till I had enough so I can move on to the next flavor.... (alert : lame excuse to keep drink this).

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments: