.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

.Food Hall.

I had lunch at Food Hall yesterday, I always love their menu selection, plus the price is really worth it, and cheaper than Ranch Market hehe :P My favorite branch is at GI, they have several section at the bar, from salad, rotisserie, pasta, Indonesian, sushi, etc. Although it's a self service, I think the service here was quite good. They were happy to change your pasta selection, or simply heated your food (no extra charge!)
Can you believe this big chunk of roasted chicken only cost 19K? :D
I got myself penne with some tomato sauce (again, forgot the name -__-) and topped with roasted chicken, 32K. Totally loaded with carbs that day heheh...

No comments: