.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

.Lees Bakery.

I always found this bakery inside the food hall. Last week I tried few items from them.

The garlic bread, 5K was good and really garlicky. I also tried some mexican / spanish bread, i forgot the name. I only remembered it's round and fluffy, tasted kinda good.

The Fudgy Chocolate Brownies was below my expectation. The texture was kinda hard, more like a biscuit. I was hoping for some smooth brownies and really disappointed by this. Especially for 12K price tag, it's so small. I could not even bother to finish this one. Hah..

I could be back for this cute tarts!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: