.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

.Sate & Soto Jaya Agung.

Another lamb hunting experience. One of my friend suggested us to try this place, located at Sabang area, it was known for their Gulai Kambing. Me, as a non lamb lover, as always have to follow the majority appetite huhu :(

I forgot the gulai price, I think it's not more than 20K.

I ordered lamb and chicken satay. It was quite good. And I asked for a bowl of Soto broth.

This was the Soto. Let me say, I think the best menu from all above was this. It tasted right, not too oily and the chicken was good. And guess what, for the best meal of that afternoon, I had it for free :) They did not put charge on broth hoho!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: