.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

.Ninety-Nine.

After the big lunch, we went to Grand Indonesia Mall. Since it was a holiday week, every restaurant was crowded with people. So we went to the much less hectic area, the west mall. Ninety-Nine was a big cafe, and surrounded by Food Hall and Bonjour Bakery. We can choose to order from both of them or simply ordered from Ninety-Nine's menu, and the bill will be accumulated. Easy :)

I haven't had a dessert yet, so I ordered the Salted Caramel Gelato, 25K from Food Hall. It was melted so quickly huhu. The taste was similar with ice cream, but it's too sweet for me.

The Iced Mango, 36K was bland and kinda messy in my opinion.

The Iced Mandarin, 36K was also bland.

The Pink Lychee Iced Tea, 40K was refreshing.

The Red Sangria, 78K. I never had Sangria before. It's easy to drink with lots of fruit inside it, although Mojito was easier for me.

Overall, for me cafe is one of the place when you can sip your overpriced drink with fancy glass and beautiful ambient. With the price they were offering, I expected more. But still, it's a nice place to hang out with a bit of sun bathing :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: