.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

.Smoking Joe's : Revisited.

Voucher time again, woohoo! :) Even better this time, we got 100K value voucher for only half price yayyy!

We ordered Hot Buffalo Chicken Wings, 49K for appetizer. The BBQ sauce was really good. It's weird how it tasted better than the last visit. Finish it right away, although you don't need anymore sauce though.

Since we were still kinda full from lunch, we ordered Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich, 63K to share. The meat was kinda dissapointing, it's not as juicy as I expected. The fries was good btw.

We also ordered a side of Natural Fries, 20K. This was the hero of the dinner. The fries was really good, crispy and crunchy. I usually had issues with herbs, but not this time. The herbs really mixed well with the potato :)

After all the finger licking good dish, I was craving for something sweet. So we ordered Creme Brulee, 35K.

Brulee was one of the thing that too good to be true. How can you not like it? It's sweet, it has texture, and it's yummy :) The creme itself was slightly too sweet for me, but it's still good.

Overall, I should be back for that fries!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: