.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

.Mom's : O'ia.

Just another picture of my mom's dish. It's a hokkian / baganese dish, named o'ia (spelled o-yii-aaa). Basically it's like gnocchi pasta but it's made from yam. Most of baganese dish made from yam, I don't know why.

As sort of pasta, that means it can be combined with different sauces or dish. Usually o'ia will be topped with pounded peanut with some sugar, pounded ebi, spring onion, and chili sauce. But my mom cooked this one in vegetarian style. With lots of vegetable, bean curd, and mushroom, it's really give you homesick afterward!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: