.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

.7 Saudara.

After having lunch, we went to watch Shelter movie. Quite good and creepy. And we went back home and then we had dinner at my favourite restaurant near my home.

All i know this restaurant was existed since i was a little child. I remembered, my aunt and I loved to have a morning walk, and then headed to this place for a big breakfast. Big eater runs in family, huh?

The chicken was smaller than i remembered, but the taste was still there. So does the spicy sambal. I really love it!

Good food, good movie, good partner, What a good day!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: