.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

.Bakso Sapi Singkawang.

Last week, i was at Kali Mati area for visiting my dentist. Since I was alone, I figured out I want to visit this place for so long, but it always packed with lots of people. So there i was, thank God it's nearly their close time, so the place was not full.

One bowl of Bakso Campur cost me 12K. It contains Bakso Halus, Bakso Urat, Bakso Gepeng, and Bakso Tahu. The meat ball was really good, and yes, there's lots of garlic in the broth. The taste was quite similar with Bakso Afung.

Wash it down with a glass of lime juice, 4K.

And went home with their Kerupuk Ikan, 5K. They had lots of kerupuk, nice stuff to eat with your meat ball!

Good price, good food, definitely will be back!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: