.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

.Chocolate.

Been munching a lot of chocolate lately hehe.

Mini hersheys from a friend. I love mini chocolate bar, it's easier to eat. I hate to break a piece from a chocolate bar, it usually ended with a mess :P

Brinky. I got this from my sister in Denhaag. It tasted like Mayora's Better, but in a wayyyy much better than it. Yummy!

The Harvest just open their store at City Plaza, the first time i entered the store, I was amazed by all the cookies tins, they were all temping. And the gelato...mmm.... Dont forget to mention the cake display..mmm...*droll. Since my sore throat against me from eating any gelato, I chose a chocolate bar, 15K. They had 3 options, White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate and Milk Chocolate. I opted for the Milk Chocolate, it was damnnn good...

And they gave free praline for every customer!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: