.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

.Stick House.

Beautiful arrays of goodness right? They just opened their outlet at Emporium Pluit Mall. So, tempted by a friend, we chose to spend our dessert time with a stick of gelato, 25K. You can go for extra chocolate topping (milk, white, dark or choc with crispy crackers) , 3K.

Or extra pistachio for adding the crunchiness, 3K.

Definitely a pricey dessert for a lunch at food court. I chose for a Pistachio flavor with extra milk chocolate sauce and pistachio chops, 32K. And she opted for a avocado Flavor with extra dark chocolate sauce, 28K.

The question is, was it worth with the price? I don't think so. The pistachio flavor was strong, but avocado tasted better. The chocolate sauce was okay, so does the pistachio chops. But i could not stand why did it melt so quickly? I just walked from the counter to Yong Tau Fu at food court, and it already messed up. I know gelato melts more quickly than regular ice cream, but seriously this fast? Definitely won't coming back, I prefer my old cream and fudge factory...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: