.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

.Roppan.

I think i made the wrong decision for ordering main course instead of dessert or snack. We were too full for dessert :(

Beef teriyaki something, 33K.The patty was oily and the sauce was too salty.

Their special roppan udon. 1 word, weiirrddd. The chicken was oily and the sauce was too much like laksa. They using water spinach, which reminded me of mie kangkung. Except this one was totally tasteless.

Yinyang, 20K. It was another dissapointment. I prefer Yakun's.

Maybe will be back to try their specialities, bread.

.Roppan, Living World Serpong.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: