.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

.Pizza Hut.

No matter how others said this pizza joint is not authentic, i always miss them once in a while, no matter how thick their pizza hehehe..

They had new promotion for this month, you ordered 2 pasta dish, and you could get Garlic Cheese Bread or Tomato Puff Soup. We opted for Garlic Cheese Bread...yummm..

Their new olive mushroom pizza is on my favourite list now, beside the super supreme and american favourite :) It's not as thick as their ordinary pizza and the crust was really good.

I could not tell you how much we order (you'll be amazed :P ) and we ended the big feast with a bowl of chocolate ice cream :)

PS. Is it only me or the food price was raised than before?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: