.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Thursday, July 07, 2011

.Snacking : Macaron.

What's inside this cute tiny box?

A macaron!

This biscuit seems like popular right now. But it's kinda hard to have this in Indonesia. The closest place for me to get a macaron, is from Eaton Bakery. And let me say, hmm i havent found any excitement or yumminess like everyone's had. I still prefer old cinnamon-raisin-oatmeal for my cookie (perfect combo, btw).

Still, once in a while i found myself buying this biscuit, i dont why. Maybe because the cuteness factor. Hehe. I usually go for chocolate flavour, but this time i try the mango flavour.

It's crunchy outside, and moist in the center. But not creamy. I could really smell the mango, and it tasted a lil bit sweet and sour at the same time. Overall, i still prefer the chocolate one.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: