.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Saturday, July 02, 2011

.Locupan Lovers.

Tempted by the cute logo, I bragged Mr. Chubby to visit this place. When we arrived, it nearly the dinner time and although this restaurant was kinda far away from the most crowd block (hint : Tekko + Lekko), I saw people come-and-go to pick their food. Crowd? Usually a good sign. Usually.

So, as always, we ordered 2 individual menus and 1 appetizer to share.

Locupan masak, 23K, looking tasteless huh? Coz it was.

Locupan Baso Sapi, 22K, so-so.

If I could say a good thing, then it would be the chicken wing, 12K. Not the factory made pack, i think they seasoned the wing well. You can still tasted the spices and herbs. And the chili, love it.

Overall, I love locupan, but not this one. And I dont understand why the locupan was cut to short :(

.Locupan Lovers, Pantai Indah Kapuk.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: