.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

.The Harvest and Better Home Cakes.

It's always good to have a colleague's birthday around...it means FREE food hohoho. This week 2 of my work mates are having birthday.

The first one ordered Strawberry Cheese Cake and Raspberry Sache-torte from The Harvest.


The cheese cake as expected was the winner. Creamy and delightful for an afternoon snack. Didn't mean the Sache-Torte was not impressing, but the raspberry jam was more like store-bought bottled jam.

And the second one ordered this.

Roll cake from Better Home Cakes. You can have it delivered anywhere with extra charge and min payment 250K.

Look at this beautiful roll cake! It's tasted much more better than the Meranti from Medan, which I don't like because it's stuffed with too much topping. Less is more.

Thank you and Happy Birthday miss J and mr J! :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: