.Bla bla Things About Me.

My photo
I thought I'm just gonna say that I'm a simple girl in this complicated world, but I think it's just what I want to be - a simple person.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

.Oma Recipe : Revisited.

Choose this from the buffet area. They served good classic Chinese dish, like tofu with chaipo, steamed fish with herbs, etc. I chose grilled fish, egg in preserved sauce, and green beans with spicy chicken.

A little pricey, 26K for all of this, but all of them were worth it. Even the condiments were good! The fish was crunchy and light grilled, the egg was good,but the green beans.... That could be the best green beans i ever had! It was crunchy, not oily, and mixed with spicy minced chicken. I am drolling by the time i wrote this.

I'm gonna back for the lomie. Looked so delicous..nyam..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: